Special Investigations and Security Experts L.L.C.
“Background Checks for the Success of your business.”
Is your business protected against internal/external theft, workplace violence, sabotage, increased worker compensations claims, and employee misconduct?
The over ten year member of the Illinois Restaurant Association, Special Investigations and Security Experts, have the steps for our members to protect their businesses that include; pre-employment background checks , site security surveys, internal investigations of all workplace incidents, internal audits, and employee integrity checks through a shopper/spotter program.
By pre-employment screening, the most effective step, you will help create a safe and secure environment for your customers and employees starting with an informed decision making during the hiring process.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING WILL:
- Help ensure workplace safety for employees and customers
- Help avoid internal theft, employee fraud, financial loss, sexual harassment, and other workplace problems
- Help reduce accidents which will impact the number of worker’s compensation claims
- Discourage applicants with questionable backgrounds from applying to your company
- Decrease hiring and training costs due to a lower employee turnover
- Attract a higher caliber of applicant by setting a standard and encouraging honesty
- Help avoid negligent hiring lawsuits
This means increased profits for your business.
Special Investigations and Security Experts L.L.C. provides the most comprehensive background information in Pre-Employment Screening, Residential Screening, and Home Care Provider Screening. Our Company is known for its competitive pricing and fast efficient turnaround time.
Special Investigations is legally compliant in providing the following search options in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and any applicable state hiring laws. The following background options are only performed with a signed applicant release.
- Criminal Background Check-Federal, State and County Available Records
- Check of Bankruptcy Records, Tax Lien Records, and Civil Judgments
- Report of the Applicant’s Driving History in current state of license issue
- Workers Compensation Research
- Social Security Verification
- Social Security Trace
- Credit History
- Sex Offender Registration Search
Special Investigations currently provides services to several current Illinois Restaurant Association Members and many well-known businesses in the appliance industry, over fifty automobile dealerships, national restaurant, sports and entertainment facilities, as well as various manufacturing companies.
As a service to fellow members, Special Investigations and Security Experts is currently offering all new and existing members of the Illinois Restaurant Association two free background checks as a way of introducing members to the resources available to then to reduce theft, work place violence, worker compensation claims and other profit erodes.
Contact Special Investigations and Security Exprets today at:
Learn more about HSG >>
- View previous Member Spotlights:
- Schultz Supply
- Four Corners Tavern Group
- Special Investigations
- REGIT, Inc.
- Purchasing Solutions
- Chicago Coffees & Teas
- Team Readiness
- Advance Restaurant Finance
- Clark Hill PLC
- Restaurant Rock Stars