Welcome to the Bon Appétit presents Chicago Gourmet Media Page.
Thank you for your interest in Chicago Gourmet! The application for press credentials will open Spring 2016. Please direct any questions or interview requests to email@example.com.
Please see our FAQ's for more information on media credentials for Chicago Gourmet.
We appreciate your interest in Chicago Gourmet.
- Eighth Chicago Gourmet Reigned As King of the City's Food Fests (Ashok Selvam, Eater Chicago 9/28/2015)
- Chicago Gourmet takes the cake (and wine) for best food fest (Morgan Olsen, Red Eye 9/28/2015)
- Chicago Gourmet Serves The Windy City's Finest (Lauren Knight, The Daily Meal 9/30/2015)
- Chicago Gourmet a heavenly journey through Chicago’s culinary scene (Cristine Struble, Examiner 9/29/2015)
- Star chefs, burgers and plenty of pigs (the eaten, not the eaters) at Chicago Gourmet (Phil Vettel, Chicago Tribune 9/27/2015)
- Chicago Gourmet Tickets Sell Out in Record Time -- But You Can Still Hot These Four Events. (Phil Vettel, Chicago Tribune 9/1/2015)
- Real Taste of Chicago (Phil Vettel, Chicago Tribune 9/18/14)
- Day 1: Perfection (Phil Vettel, Chicago Tribune 9/28/14)
- Chicago Gourmet 2014: On Beautiful Weather, Lines, James Beards and Trotter Tributes (Eater Staff, Eater 9/29/14)
- Bon Appétit Presents Chicago Gourmet: Saturday & Sunday (Examiner.com 9/26/14)
- Table Talk: Five of Chicago Gourmet’s all- stars spill their plans for the food-centric weekend (Molly Each, Chicago Sun-Times Splash Magazine 9/28/14)
- Tribute to Charlie Trotter (Wine Spectator.com 10/16/14)
- CHICAGO GOURMET SELLS OUT IN RECORD TIME! Tickets Still Available for This Year’s New Events and Late Night Gourmet.
- Chef Emeril Lagasse to host A Toast To Charlie Trotter, presented by American Express benefiting The Charlie Trotter Culinary Education Foundation
- Lineup Announced for the Inaugural Punch Kings, Pigs N’ Tiki, presented by Chicago Gourmet and Cochon 555 U.S. Tour
- Bon Appétit presents Chicago Gourmet Announces Ticket Sales for Hamburger Hop and Late Night Gourmet
- Chicago Gourmet Announces Healthy Lineup of Chefs and Sponsors for Rise & Shine Gourmet
- 2015 Grand Cru, Presented By Eimer Stahl LLP, To Feature Best New Restaurants Collective By Bon Appétit Magazine
- Tickets For Mod Mex & Mod Mix On Sale Now! For the third consecutive year, celebrity Chef Rick Bayless hosts leading chefs and mixologists in celebration of Mexican cuisine to benefit culinary students in Chicago Public Schools.
- New In 2015: Chicago Gourmet Announces New Events, Celebrity Chef Headliners And More!
- Bon Appétit Presents Chicago Gourmet Announces Lineup for Beyond Gourmet Series
- “The Chef Whisperer” Debuts at the James Beard Foundation Awards in Chicago. The comedic short film chronicles the interactions between an all-star culinary cast and character Carl Stankowski, who works “silently, behind the scenes” to guide each personality to greatness. The film was presented by Partners and Executive Producers at the Illinois Restaurant Association, Choose Chicago, Potenza Productions, The Second City and Kevin Boehm of the Boka Restaurant Group.
- The Wait Is Over! Bon Appétit Presents Chicago Gourmet 2015 Pre-Sale Tickets Available Thursday, April 16 At 10 A.M.
- Bon Appétit Presents Chicago Gourmet 2014: A Trip To Culinary Heaven
- Reflections On A Culinary Legend: A Tribute To Charlie Trotter
- Bon Appétit presents Chicago Gourmet Announces Full Schedule, 2014 Highlights